⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "So excited to use this baby bag!! I love the size, it’s going to fit so much. The padded straps are a huge plus for comfort in carrying, and the boning at the top makes it so easy to access everything inside.
Can’t wait to pack bubbas hospital bag"
Anna - Verified Buyer
A modern nappy backpack bag with a vintage twist! The Vintage Nappy Backpack is in our opinion one of the the best nappy backpacks in Australia. It comes with FREE Stroller Straps, Insulated Milk Bottle Holder, Makeup Pouch & Change Mat. Plus FREE Worldwide Shipping, same day dispatch and best of all Hannah & Henry are a Family run business! Crafted using only the finest vegan leather on the exterior and durable nylon lining for the interior. The Vintage Nappy Backpack is durable, sturdy and spacious.
- 100% wipeable and spill resistant interior and exterior
- 12 pockets in total with spacious central space for large items
- 2 expandable pockets on either side of the exterior
- 1 exterior pocket with zip for your phone or keys
- 1 interior privacy pocket with zip for your valuables
- 2 insulated pockets for milk bottles
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Hidden pocket at the back for easy iPhone or purse storage
- Spacious interior with lots of room for nappies and bottles & laptop
- Stroller straps included for when you need your hands free
- Includes change mat, makeup pouch and insulated pouch
- Premium quality vegan leather
- Wipeable and stain-resistant nylon interior lining
- Custom brass hardware
- Premium zippers
- Nappy Bag: 42cm(h) x 32cm(w) x 17cm(d)
- Baby Changing Pad: 60cm(L) x 30cm(w)
- Insulated Pouch: 20cm(h) x 9cm(w) x 9cm(d)
- Makeup Pouch: 23cm(w) x 14cm(h) x 1cm(d)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- FREE Worldwide Shipping on orders over $100
- All orders dispatched within 1 business day, once in stock
Exchanges & Returns
*Stroller Straps Disclaimer: We strongly recommend to check your pram or stroller manufactures recommendation before hanging a baby/nappy bag from your pram or stroller. Read the full DISCLAIMER here.Got a Question?