⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is such a great work baby bag & doubles as a work bag too. Fits my reusable coffee cup, laptop, notebook, pens, wallet, water bottle, jumper. Excellent!"
Our Catherine Nappy Tote comes with FREE Stroller Straps & Change Mat. Plus we offer FREE Worldwide Shipping, same day dispatch and best of all Hannah & Henry are a Family run business! Our bags are designed with real thought and experience behind each detail. For us as parents we know that convenience, quality and practicality are top of the wish list for parents.
The Catherine Carryall Tote is not your typical nappy bag. It's simple design features and sleek contouring gives this bag a sophisticated designer look. The Catherine Carryall Tote nappy bag is the best perfect companion for any busy Mum, whether you’re going to work, the shops, the gym or taking the kids to the park! Crafted using only the finest vegan leather on the exterior and durable nylon lining for the interior.
- 100% wipeable and spill resistant interior and exterior
- 7 compartments in total with spacious central space for large items
- 2 sleek pockets outside for your phone or keys
- 1 privacy pocket with zip for your valuables
- 2 large interior pockets made from water-resistant nylon
- 2 insulated interior pockets that can be used for baby bottles
- Wearable 3 ways: over shoulder, cross body or tote
- Stroller straps included for when you need your hands free
- Metal feet on the bottom so the bag never touches the ground
- Premium quality vegan leather
- Wipeable and stain-resistant nylon interior lining
- Custom brass hardware
- Premium zippers
- Nappy Bag: 45cm(w) x 28cm(h) x 18cm(d)
- Changing Mat: 30cm(w) x 60cm(L)
- Strap Drop: 20cm
- Shoulder Strap Length: 127cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- FREE Worldwide Shipping on orders over $100
- All orders dispatched within 1 business day, once in stock
Exchanges & Returns
*Stroller Straps Disclaimer: We strongly recommend to check your pram or stroller manufactures recommendation before hanging a baby/nappy bag from your pram or stroller. Read the full DISCLAIMER here.